Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Incoming Calls have started going straight to voicemail

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7, and over the last week quite a few calls have gone straight to voicemail without ringing the handset.It may be coincidence but this has only happenned when at home on the Suresignal.Suresignal is showing a solid red power ...

New FTTC Broadband no connection

Hi,I should have gone live with my connection yesterday. Came and went, old connection (Sky) long gone. My Vodafone router shows its in sync, however no connection. Router shows  "PPPoE PADI sent". No IP showing on router welcome page. Line is in syn...

KT22-Leatherhead

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Up until a few months ago, when indoors, would still get decent 4G signal. Now, when indoors, would be lucky to get H or sometimes H+. 2) What is th...

Voodoo78 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Disappointed, loyal customer...

Really disappointed. Have been with Vodafone for my last few contracts. Even the guy on the phone said he could see I've been loyal. Ive changed jobs last couple of weeks and I now get paid monthly instead of weekly. Because of the transition I'm una...

Dale1685 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can’t add users to Sure Signal

I have a Sure Signal v3 which is working fine with my registered mobile.  However I am unable  to add any further numbers - I get the error message “We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 2004 - [2o1]”.   I have used th...

Berninow by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

The Extra 15GB Data

Dear Sir/Madam, So here is what happened: *Bill ends at 19th October1st October (Sunday) - Bought Extra 15GB Data for 20 pounds2nd October (Monday) - Afraid that I would forget to switch it off as it would carry on charging to the next bill if       ...

HTC One M9 Vodafone UK latest firmware

Hi All,I want to know and download the latest firmware available for Vodafone UK HTC One M9. Can you please confirm the latest version. Thanks. 

Vodafone wallet wont pay

Hi I am new to Vodafone wallet. I have setup Vodafone wallet with PayPal. I try to use the app on Tesco self scan machine several times but it didn't work. The machine said it detected two contactless cards and commanded me to tap only one card but I...

Harry667 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Spotify - change the account linked

Hi,I've given my free Spotify Account to my ex. Now I want to take it back and use it.How can I change the linked account? Thanks

Sure signal not working

My sure signal is completely dead no lights no nothing. I've tried all the resets etc and plugged it into another socket. But nothing. What do I do now?

MPIOW by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels