Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

My suresignal blew up

My Sure Signal serial number 40133658852 has blown up. I've opened it and I can see all the capacitors and burnt out reading this forum I see there is a big design problem with some of them. Lucky I didn't catch fire.  Vodafone please can you send me...

Cannot send MMS messages

I have just changed my phone to a Samsung J3 running Android 5.1.1. I got it sim free everything else is working OK. I went in to a Vodafone store and they said it was not Vodafone blocking it. I contacted who I purchased it from and they are blaming...

mac64 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband price increase only for current customers....

Paying above maximum price for the same service! Will ofcom be able to help with this unfair treatment?pawel: have one more questionSatish: Yes, please.pawel: as my monthly price was rised how is it possible that im paying more tahn your current pric...

Phone constantly "searching" for network

Post Title: HG2 - Harrogate 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? The issue happens in all locations. It does not regain service. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where th...

JamesW31 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Speed drop and lost connection: PADI sent

Connection used to be fine but recently the speeds displayed by the router on the opening page when logging in (to 192.168.1.1) have dropped from over 70 to 62 and the upload speed from 19 to 15. This is combined with another symptom with a couple of...

Griddy by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

moving to australia

Hello there,I was hoping someone could kindly advise whether I'll be able to switch my UK Vodafone contract to an Australian Vodafone contract? I'm moving to Australia at the end of November but would really like to remain with Vodafone.  Many thanks...

hfyffe by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

my site is blocked by vodafone broadband

My website www.dmovies.org has been blocked by Vodafone content. This is a film review website with no sensitive and NSFW content. Can you please remove it?

FREE roaming in Spain? Really?

Every time I inserted my UK SIM in Spain i got a text from Vodafone saying that I am in European roaming zone and I can use my phone just like I'm home. I did. Now that I'm back home, I check my bill on the mobile app, and guess what, bill so far is ...

ysossi by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

‘No service’ 4 hours after paying bill

Hi, after months of having issues with completing a payment plan with Vodafone, as of today I finally got back on track and was told that my service would be back on as the payment went through successfully. Fast forward four hours and I still have a...

Deeyx by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal v3 Check required please

Hi, Can you take a look at my suresignal connection please?I have a v3 suresignal with the red power light on, internet and in service are solid..Speed TestDownload speed - 181.16 MbpsUpload speed- 21.32 MbpsPing - 12msIP Address - 2a00:23c5:8ad1:760...

Labels