Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Upgrade Help

Seriously hacked off with Vodafone at the minute.Called up on 15th Sep to cancel my contract. Ended up going through to retentions and was persuaded to stay thanks to a great deal they offered me on iphone 7 plus 128gb in black. Was told originally w...

toshyboy by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

final bill

Just been on live chat and asked for them to Email me final bill which they said they had done and would receive it in the next 15mins ,waited 45 mins and still not received it ?!!! Emails are almost instant so quess he or she has not sent it ,why do...

Resolved! Sure Signal 3 Consuming 10W and getting hot.

I've had a VSS3 for about two weeks and although it's working perfectly, I was concerned that it was getting hot. For something will will be plugged in 24/7, I was concerned about how much electricity it would use, and was reassured by the specs whic...

abssorb by 4: Newbie
  • 32 replies
  • 0 thanks

No service

I have had no service or limited signal with no 3G/4G since Friday, have restarted my phone many of times! Never have any problem with signal at home

Ronny122 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone connect router DHCP settings

I have posted this into off topic as I can not see any reference to Vodafone Home phone and Broadband.I have install the router and all is working but there one thing that is missing from the setting of the VDSL router that being a function to turn o...

mattman by 4: Newbie
  • 602 replies
  • 1 thanks

Calll scrambles then drops

Since joining Vodafone my phone calls suddenly make a scrambling sound (like a tape playing fast) and then the call drops.  I have been with Vodafone for only a couple of weeks and my iPhone SE is about 6 months old and have never had this problem be...

Hello, I need help unlocking my vodafone nokia 3310 (2017)

Hello, I need help unlocking my vodafone nokia 3310 (2017) I have the unlock code, but the email with the instructons said..... Hello,Thanks for getting in touch about unlocking your phone. You’re almost done – there are just a few things you need to...

Help! My plug in sure signal not working

My plug in sure signal not working, have tried switching off (as very hot) and resetting, I have the first 3 lights on (solid) but the last one is off. Any ideas/ help please?

Error 500, 2011 Trying to Add New User

I have a Sure Signal (43172021404) registered to my account and working well with my number (ported from Talk Mobile) - great. However, I cannot add another number, also ported from Talk Mobile, trying to do so gives the error 500, 2011. This issue w...

JohnGG by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Default to credit rating - URGENT

I had an account with Vodafone, that I closed after paying the final bill before I moved country.  When I returned 6 months later I had lots of letters saying I owed vodafone money.  Vodafone assured me this was a mistake and zeroed my account.  Now ...

rleacy by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels