Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Default on credit file

Hi,I have been having an issue and was wanting to find out how to obtain some urgent asistance. I set up an account with Vodafone abou two years ago with two different phone lines.  My account was incorrectly set up as a  business account, which mean...

Tmak88 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Moderators and sending a message

I received a message from a moderator called John who asked me to reply by 'click here' I wish I could click there as there's no link to do so.... so please could a moderator send me the link again so I can get the issue I have sorted.Thanks 

Entertainment pack link now working

I recently upgraded to an Ipjone 8 and received a text to choose which I want ( Spotify, Sky Sports or Now TV) when I click the link, it loads up Safari and says “Server cannot be found” I’m using 4G mobile data and have also text 97613 and got a new...

downgrade broadband

After a long and painful chat with online support i have discovered that after signing up for the 76meg package my line will only support a max of 39meg the dire CS agent could not grasp why i was unhappy that i was only getting 1 meg above thier 2nd...

nablor by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Not able to send SMS

I haven't been able to send SMS texts for 3 days now. I've checked my allowances and I have unlimited texts, and my calls and data are still working fine. I've tried texting 4 different people and still no luck so it's not just the one number.I've re...

hjbrook by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

TN26 - Ashford, Kent

Post Title: TN26 Ashford, Kent1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Yes only at home, on both mine and my husbands phone.  Started Saturday lunchtime.2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ...

Zagg Screen protectors

Can you still get these screen protectors in-store? If you can do you know how much they are please.  Thanks.

Neverryn by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

No signal radcliffe

I'm getting no signal on both phones i have with Vodafone it's been over a month and every time I've phoned they're saying it's work on a completely new tower and it'll be done in two days, and to be honest I'm getting extremely annoyed I have to pur...

No internet

No Internet since 5pm. Be on the phone an hour already still not Ben answered. Chat has a 54 min wait. Frankly ludicrously poor support service. 

Gill1e by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels