Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

North London N2 Can’t make or receive calls

Can’t make or receive calls in any area around N2, as soon as I leave this area (20 minute walk from home) then it works again.2) What is the full postcode N2 9PN.3) The error occurs even if I try the SIM card in another phone or remove and reinsert ...

anyone using the Xaiomi mi6 on vodafone

Im thinking of getting the xaiomi mi6 which is a chinese phone not normally sold in the UK but which is a great phone tech wise. Ive checked that it can use one of the 4G bands that Vodafone broadcast but before buying would like to know if anyone is...

Timpson by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Hi I can not unlock my iphone5

Hi there,I know iPhone 5 is not popular anymore but I have one and I want to give it to someone who doesn't use Vodafone. I already talk to one of the Vodafone branches near me and live chat nobody could solve my issue. I hope some here can do it.I b...

Kennet by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

How To Set Up WIFI Calling On A Note 8

Put this in and it works no matter what VF or the moderators tell you and it will workYou need to activate correct APN settings.Settings - Connections - Mobile Networks  - Access Points Names - ADDName - Contract WAPAPN - wap.vodafone.co.ukProxy - n...

Charging issues

Since updating my smart ultra 6 - it informs me that it is charging slowly and its taking at least 8 hours to charge - even when it's been on all night it's still on 98% - there doesn't seem to be any where to change the setting 

monthly contract

my mum has a sim only contract, but her phone has broken can she upgrade with getting a mobile as well as sim

Vodafone Wallet - Nightmare Issues

I use a Samsung A5 2016 which already has a NFC SIM installed from Vodafone..  I already had vodafone wallet installed holding loyallity cards, but decided to set up three bank cards.  No issues registering the cards.   After setting up popped to the...

plightfo by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Not working with iPhone

Hi, After a great deal of trouble getting the VSS to work at all I now can't get my wife's iPhone to work. My Android phone worked immediately. My wifes iPhone 5s just will not work. I have registered her number (and de-registered and re-registered)I...

vegtable by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

View my number shows strange message

HiI'm using a Samsung A3 on Vodafone. I've noticed that if I go into the Vodafone section in settings and ask to view my number a message pops up that's starts with "Your number is:" but then finishes with weird symbols instead if my number. If i cli...

Ripped off by Vodafone

Hey I just happened to phone to make an application for a New Address (I have several apartments) We started with an apartment opposite ours got charged £30.00 for the 75 mb progNow its £24.00 ! I wanted to book the new one for the 2nd  apartment. Ho...

Labels
Top Thanked this week