Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

GU34 - Alton

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? I find it happens all over the place, I have to turn my phone to 'flight mode' and back on to try and connect to the internet, even when it says I ...

Contract confusion

I've been with Vodafone for at least 10 years and I last upgraded in September 2015 and my contract included Spotify premium, a handset trade in discount and NHS employee discount. Around 10 months ago both the discounts were removed and my contract ...

jwillis by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Upgrade/SIM only

Hi,quick question, my contract is up in January 18 and my upgrade date is this November. If I want to move to a SIM only tariff, can I do that on my upgrade date or do I have to wait until the contact actually expires? Also, if on a SIM only tariff c...

Incorrect data usage?

Hi, just wondering if if anyone has ever experienced VF getting their data usage wrong? last month they reported that I used 9GB of data in the first week of a new month, but I wasn’t doing anything out of the ordinary - in the same period this month...

Fyfey by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Online Upgrade Issues

Hi, (apologies if wrong thread for this topic) I have been trying to upgrade my phone online and have had two issues. Firstly when trying to go via My Account I have seen this error for months: "You can upgrade this number early, but our system is do...

swnctt by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Unlocking a samsung galaxy s5neo problems

Hi I am trying to unlock a samsung galaxy s5neo from vodafone and the code I received does not work, the phone has been replaced before through Vodafone insurance and iveheard this may cause an issue with differing iemi number any help would be appre...

neilr24 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Very poor customer service

Having been with Vodafone for over 20 years, i am disgusted by their lack of assistance. I renewed my contract a few weeks ago and recieved a phone. I also took out insurance on the phone when asked by the assistant. For the first time ever, i have l...

WDrum69 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels