Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Increase due to Inflation.

How can Vodafone increase your price plan under inflation, but continue selling the same tariff at the old price?

Getafix by 16: Advanced member
  • 10 replies
  • 3 thanks

Free sim

With the free Sim, do you get a new phone number.?

bobjl by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal has started to cause my internet to drop out

My Sure Signal worked really well, whereas I could never get signal at home. Now after about 4 months, the internet keeps dropping out until I unplug the SS. I can't separate the BT hub and Sure Signal as the Ethernet cable that connects SS to router...

Miamist by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problem with Vodafone Egypt

Good eveningI live in Egypt. I have a big problem with your company in Egypt dueto poor service. I have two lines for your company in Egypt. I spokewith customer service because of the bad reference in the place whereI am in. I also shipped Vodafone ...

SureSignal 3 Stopped Working

SureSignal has been working just fine since I got it 3 years ago. All of a sudden this morning, it just went off. It's like the power went off; no lights, nothing, and it's now gone cold. I've tried it in different power sockets and still no signs of...

vmeads by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

sure signal

UNit started smoking and tripped out house electrics and Vodafone do not seem interested at all

KEITHLW by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal

Hi i am wondering if anyone can help me, I live in a rural location and cannot get any vodafone signal at my home. Both me and my partner need our phones for work so this isn't very handy!  I purchased a sure signal assuming this would solve all my p...

Another dead Sure Signal V3

You have to love the customer service from Vodafone. They provide a poor to non existant 3G/4G signal, then expect you to buy a SureSignal to access their network.Then when the badly designed SureSignal V3 overheats and dies, ask you to buy another o...

jk516696 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels