Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Broadband Connection Fee Refund

Hi, Joined Vodafone broadband and was promised my connection fee (£60) would be refunded as we already have a BT line from over a year ago when the engineer arrived no work was taken out. but they have charged I have rang 08080 034515 and was promise...

Unlocking samsung galaxy s7 edge

I bought SIMCARD in London as invoice (Annex I). I also bought a new cell phone in Berlin and used the internet normally. Arriving in Brazil, when I insert my operator's SIMCARD here, the cell phone requests the PUK code with the message (Annex II): ...

MENS PIN.jpg
Nicolau by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Need a network unlock code

Help!!I can see I am not alone in experiencing issues with Vodafone support.Here's my issue...I purchased a Vodafone Smart E8 phone for my daughter at the Vodafone Reading store on 30th July this year hoping to have it ready for the new school year.U...

VOLTE (4g calling)

Just made several  calls over volte on my galaxy s7 running BTU firmware. It's really impressive call set up times  are a lot quicker tha 3g and clarity is very good. Although the volte symbol isn't there but rather the Wi-Fi calling symbol is, which...

Ajanni by 4: Newbie
  • 25 replies
  • 0 thanks

Appaling service by vodafone. Do not buy

Actually disgusted by vodafone. Wish i never bought a contract. Download speeds are terrible. On a 76mbps optic fibre package. When i signed up i was guaranteed 68 mbps at any given time. I get below 10 mbps most of the day. Been with vodafone for 6 ...

Dreadful experience porting and upgrading from Talkmobile

I had been a pay monthly Talkmobile customer for many years without the slightest problem.  I have two phones, both on separate contracts, each on a cheap £7.50 per month plan. Upgrade was due so I applied for an upgrade. I was offered the first phon...

AnneH72 by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to enter NUC

I recently upgraded my phone and requested an unlock code for my Nokia 930 to enable my son to use it. I filled in the online form and next day received an unlock code. This all seemed well and good until I tried to input the code into the Nokia, the...

Is Vodafone broadband too cheap to be true- or any good?

We moved to Vodafone from Plusnet to save around £240 a year.Our account was activated on August 29th and all was entirely straightforward. Vodafone took care of giving notice to Plusnet and I think the changeover was more or less instantaneous. All ...

When will the router arrive?

Hi Everyone, I've been given a connection date of 25/09/17 (Monday) and was just wondering when I can expect delivery of the Vodafone router?  I've not heard anything about dispatch yet but I've had a couple of emails/text to confirm my activation da...

Roaming

I bought a sim card in Dublin 5 days ago, now I am in Paris and not my roaming nither my calls or SMS are working. I got the SIM card in and out several times and turned data on and off too, but it still doesn't work.

Camila by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels