Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Login Page

Is there a separate login page for broadband and home phone ? Had a look in My Vodafone page but all it shows is my details for my mobile. Just wondering if there is somewhere that shows the Billing information and usage etc for my home phone and bro...

User1509 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wifi Calling

So, I got a Vodafone Smart V8 in-store on Saturday.The guy in the shop said the phone supports Wifi Calling, but I can't can't figure out how to turn on Wifi Calling on the phone.I spoke with Vodafone's tech support yesterday and they confirmed the p...

HTC A9 Nougat bootloop needs RUU file to flash and repair

Hi, my phone Htc A9 has updated to 2.16.161.5, but after that it crashes and bootloop, could not load OS and no recovery mode, only download and bootloader modes. I need the RUU file to flash it via SD card, to repair my phone.CID: VODAP102MID: 2PQ91...

xuser by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Roam further 2 country on the same day

I am going on a holiday to China/Hong Kong soon, question is, if I use Roam Further, for the £5 charge, will I get charged twice when I roam between Hong Kong and China? Thanks..

Resolved! iOS 11 beta

Hello, I'm as of recent, an iOS developer. I have been attempting to install the iOS 11 beta to test a few things over and over again, I recently narrowed the problems with install down to my Vodafone UK sim card, it functions as you'd expect without...

VC110895 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Screw up in Vodafone (Auto Renewal) - Data not rolled over

I've just arrived UK on 19th August 2017 and have gotten a sim card on the 20th August 2017 from Overgate Dundee. I was told that this plan would last 30 days, and it would automatically be renewed every 30 days for £30 since from the date I top up. ...

Vodafone.jpg

Cost of phoning another EU country whilst in another

Hi there! If I was in say Germany and my car had broken down within Germany, and I had to telephone the breakdown company which is in France, what would the cost per minute be / charged.  Both countries are in the EU.  Could someone assist please? Th...

JamesBond by 10: Established
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone not connecting to Sure Signal

Hi, I returned to vodafone after a month away, I registered my sure signal v3 and dispite all the correct lights showing my phone is not connecting to it.  Serial number is 42164946776 Please can you help and advise Thanks Nokk

Nokk by 4: Newbie
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

Network Unlock Code

Sony Aqua m4   I've been given a pac code to allow me to end my contract when it's used.   At the same time I asked for a NUC code to enable me to switch and use the pac code.   The problem is the NUC didn't work and your technical guys then said it ...

Can't get SureSignal 3 to work

Hello,I can't get my Sure Signal v3 to work -- I've been trying for days and Vodafone support tell me a different thing each time. SureSignal shows as active and registered on MyVodafone but cannot add users (get error message). Lights either:(a) red...

ecc25 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels