Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Payments issues and Fair Use suspension

I have two big problems here - one is ongoing, the other I suspect will happen again. 1) My first problem is that my account was recently suspended due to an unpaid bill - I would usually accept this and move on, however, this is not my fault. I atte...

Crowbius by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Incorrect late payment entries on credit file

I've spent the last eighteen months battling with Vodafone regarding supposedly late payments on my account.It turns out that when I upgraded my phone in August 2015, Vodafone in their infinite wisdom, (NOT,) decided to move my account to their new s...

60romney by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! CHARGING WITH EXTENSION LEAD

Sorry for if this sounds crazy but you never know.I have noticed on some appliances it says not to use an extension lead.So my question is is it safe using a good quality extension lead charge your phone as I was reading instructions on something rec...

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

EH8 - Edinburgh no signal

1) Happens just in location you have to go out onto the street 2) EH8 8EH3) Not tried the SIM in a new phone but it happened to all 3 of us each with different sims and phone models at the same time. 4) No errors just no signal...5) Happens on all si...

AEH4 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

DT1 postcode very poor signal - misrepresented on coverage checker

Post Title: DT1 - Dorchester 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Most of the town - the Dorchester South station seems to have 4G, but even the Vodafone shop in the centre of town has ...

jps8017 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Poor signal not worth the money I'm paying for

We have an awful signal in our new home since we moved 2 months ago. So we've been ringing Vodafone about it and tried everything they said to do but nothing happened. My goodness!!! This is not a quality service  I'm paying for more nearly 50£ a mon...

Delma by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

No service

My phone has been without a signal since Tuesday and only shows no service... which means I can only use my phone as an iPod. I have been into the Apple Store and they have said it's a problem with the phone. I have a 5s. I'm in the LE4 Leicester are...

Reksy by 1: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone pay problems with E6683

Hi to all, i hope that you will help me for use this comfortable payment method. I've NFC sim but the app (compatible with z5) says that my E6683 is not compatible!  Why the app is not updated??!?

Unecc by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Didn't Change To Sim-Only After Commitment Period

Hello!I've just discovered / realised that I could've switched to a sim-only contract in Nov 2015 (a two year period to cover the cost of the handset + tariff). As such I've been paying the original price of £37 a month since then. Is there any recou...

Labels