Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

2G/3G/4G never works on my phone!!

I have a iphone 6s and I have never been able to get any form of network on it except WIFI which is the only way i can use internet, when I am not able to get wifi it will say 4G at the top of the screen but it doesn't actually work. My mobile data i...

Upload and Download at Same Time

Hi, I've recently switched to Vodafone Broadband from BT and have had some unresponsive connections which the support team couldn't really solve, although they offered some solutions (which didn't work). It transpired that the problem is that the con...

jmw100 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

2nd dead Suresignal - replacement?

Hi.  The originally bought a Suresignal v3 in August 2014.  The first one kind of blow-up in it's electric socket and was replaced by Vodafone.  Now the replacement they sent me is dead, no lights, no nothing except a high-pitched whistling sound whe...

Flashing RED and two stable ORANGE

My Sure Signal 3 stopped working a week ago after 18 months of reliable service.  I have spoken to both Vodafone support and my ISP support - they both refer me to the other party so I'm going round in circles without much progress.  I've tried the o...

SS Ver 3 resynchronize

Hi, Please could you remotely reset/resynchronize my SS 3.?S/N 40133480356 I have been trying to connect since yesterday - have flashing power light and two solid orange lights to the right (phone and signal). Resetting, unplugging etc makes no diffe...

robs112 by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

MHL

Does the new V8 smartphone support MHL ?

Pin

Hi hope someone can help. I have just transferred my number over from three. And i am trying to set up my online account but it is asking me for my pin. But I was never given a pin. Can someone tell me how to get my pin please. Many thanks Andy 

no text notification sound despite all setting and rebooting checked

I have googled this problem and done all the fancy things the tech advisers mentioned but to no avail. All settings checked etc, but looks like the phone needs to go for repair..... last ditch attempt in putting this out for discussion. It's a Samsun...

Mimioma by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Entertainment package problem

I changed my pay monthly sim only plan on Friday 1st September to the 25gb Red Entertainment plan. I had previoulsy had the 20gb Red Entertainment plan with Spotify,. Since swapping I can see my plan in the MyVodafone app is now the 25gb, but I have ...

handy by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

HHG2500 into Bridge Mode so I can use my WRT1900ACS

HiAs per the title, how do I put my Vodafone supplied modem into bridge mode so I can plug in my own router?As there's no additional LAN port like with the Sky or BT modems I'm assuming this isn't even possible, in which case, how do I set this up us...

_uk by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels