Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure signal V3 not working - AGAIN

Hi, I have a sure signal v3. Lights 1, 2 and 3 are solid, but all three registered phones arent connecting to it speed test results: 28.97 mbpsexternal IP address 86.178.133.221 Your Sure Signal serial number: 42144607621 The results of a traceroute....

SS3 Not Connecting

I have an SS v3 and it has recently stopped working. Around a week ago I switched it off to move it and it would not connect. The Red light was flashing and the right two lights were solid orange.Eventually I decided to set up the Port Forwarding rul...

JAP01 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 5 back up restore. No space

I'm trying to restore a backed up iPhone 5 on iTunes because the battery is suddenly dropping power in big chunks.  The problem I'm getting is that it won't let me restore because it's saying there's not enough space. I'm not technical btw! :smileyha...

Tiffinx by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure Signal not working

The issue you’re experiencing:The sure signal has stopped working, I have tried restarting it but I still have no signal on my phone What light sequence you're seeing:Power on and first to lights on solidYour speed test results from here.37 Mbps down...

dws199 by 4: Newbie
  • 32 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V3 setup but additonal users can't get signal

Recently setup a sure signal V3 to replace our old V2. Sure Signal has been registered and activated for 5 days now but none of the additional users registered against it are receiving signal. They all received the text to say they had been added but...

Help needed

So i bought an iPhone 6 off ebay back in July. The phone was locked to Vodafone. Used my SIM only sim card in the phone for 30 days. I sold the phone on through freeads. Informed the buyer i just submitted an unlock request so he could use his o2 sim...

caluk86 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problems with Hu15

What a stupid way of raising concerns, over network coverage. You say you have the best coverage is this because you have ridiculous systems to complain about outage?? Absolute madness 3 phones not working, I have to post a thread before you will loo...

Sosij by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Strange data added to my bill

'My Vodafone' warned me today that I have almost used up all of my 3gb of date 9 days into the month.  I phoned up Vodafone to check, because the data usage in my settings says that I have used less than 1gb. The man from Vodafone said that I had use...

DE4 - Matlock

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Yes. About 50m gets some signal.  2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Comm...

Resolved! Face book app manager

Hi I have never used face book at all not only have I no need to, I believe it destroys mobile devices.So looking through my data usage settings I keep seeingFace book app managereven though it doesn't use loads of data it is still annoying that I ha...

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels