Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

2 ticks when sending sms, like what's app

How do I get a report that a recipient has recieved a text message. I'm not referring to the old text message reports that can be switched on/off via the network, rather a message flicks up on the screen for a couple of seconds then there are a few t...

badboy1 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Possible cheaper NOTE 8

It's only in the U.S.A at the moment with no mention of the UK and terms and conditions http://m.gsmarena.com/galaxy_note8_will_be_up_to_425_cheaper_for_those_who_had_a_note7-news-26905.php

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 6 replies
  • 5 thanks

Broadband- I don't understand :(

I had an adequate phone signal  at home for eight years.  I bought two new A3 phones  for my  partner and I which were brilliant  then I went away.  I received a text messages informing me that my service had been upgraded.  But when I returned home ...

Where is my money?

I get paid from work every 4 weeks instead of calendar month - even though I have a direct debit set up that takes the money for my Vodafone bill out the 27th of every month it's easier for me to pay whenever I get the "your bill is ready" email from...

louleda by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Why is it so difficult to swap numbers over

I have 2 phones now - one has my preferred number on it and I want to put on to a phone that is pay monthly SIM from PAYG big bundle. I have been into vodafone stores twice to sort this and still the numbers have not been swapped over - last time I w...

New order iPad Pro 12.9 - stock

Hi Vodafon, I have signed up for a new iPad Pro, however I have been waiting for delivery for a month now and unfortunatelyif this is not received within the next 2 weeks I'm afraid I will have to cancel the order.Can you please kindly advise the ETA...

aljan by 2: Seeker
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks

Online upgrade

Can anybody tell me why the online upgrade option does not work, never has, over the years no matter how many times  you request you can never find out your options. Very close this time to seeing out the end of my contract and looking at other compa...

monoxide by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

No mobile signal

My mobile has been on 'emergency calls only' for over two weeks now, with only very occasional and fleeting access to a better signal. All the phones in our house are affected so it is definitely the network at fault and not the phones. Other areas o...

fimar45 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

My phone

On my Vodafone phone what does Extra Tone do ?

Labels
Top Thanked this week