Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Credit rating nonsense.

I have just applied online for new phone and contract after cancelling my current EE contract which is due to expire very soon. Went all the way through the online pages and eventually refused credit. This is ridiculous and exactly the same thing hap...

RussB by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

ISP Change, VSS3 now not working

Hi, my ISP changed yesterday and now my VSS3 is not working - flashing red light and two orange lights.I have tried a reset to no avail.Please can you assist. Ping/speed test results: Ping 29ms. Download 24.31 mbps. Upload 8.16 mbps.My external IP ad...

Nuc code for iPhone 5

Hello. I had an iPhone 5 on a contract that ended in Jan 2016. I have repeatedly sent the imei number via your online form to unlock the handset only to receive an email saying the imei is not recognised. This evening I called Vodafone and spoke to t...

Vodafone app

Hi I am trying to install the app and I am being asked this questionIf you have any third-party data management apps installed that use a Virtual Private Network (VPN), they’ll need to be removed until the My Vodafone app has been accessed for the fi...

HHG2500 - 4G Capable?

Hi i'm a Vodafone Broadband and Mobile customer. I would like to know if it's possible to add a 4G dongle to the HHG2500 Router (I can see it's got a USB function and in the portal page it shows a 4G option). I'm moving to a new build at the end of t...

s000m by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Restarts and PPP Session Time

Can some explain to me what PPP session time is? Every week or so, my Internet connection restarts. The time the router has been active never resets (e.g. several weeks), but the PPP session time resets. Does anyone know why? My Internet speeds are n...

Credit Check Failure

I'm hoping someone has either gone through something similar and can help or even better someone from Vodafone picks it up and can explain the situation to me. My Wife and I applied to get Vodafone Broadband as we are moving house. Everything was fin...

longs166 by 1: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

SMART N8 Pay as you go balance check not working

Two new Smart N8s on pay as you go were bought this week by my parents. On one the *#1345# USSD service does not work. It gives an error "USSD loading SIM contacts in background". On the other device it works fine. The only difference I can see is th...

Resolved! ZTE Axon 7

- Has anyone used a ZTE Axon 7 (USA version) on Vodafone?  I'm trying to find out if it will cover the LTE bands.- http://www.gsmarena.com/zte_axon_7-8067.php shows that the phone operates on band 20 (800)- https://www.frequencycheck.com/carrier-comp...

Labels