Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Nightmare with porting my number to new contract

I lost my 'phone, and the SIM card in it, 6 days ago. I've been with Vodafone for 16 years, always with the same number. I was promised that my number would be ported to my new 'phone and SIM card (both bought from Vodafone) by 4pm today. But I still...

bcmac by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

J3 Screen Message

HiThe following message appears on my screen: ‘Configuration message  Configuration message list’Advice on steps to take, please

fegcee-1 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal issues on our network

Hi there,We are an ISP called Airband based in the UK, we've recently had new IP addresses issued to us for our customers from RIPE.We have a feeling the sure signal boxes aren't working as we've moved customers over to these new IP addresses. One of...

Sure Signal Registration Error

Hi,I'm soon to leave Vodafone and wanted to transfer ownership of our sure signal to my wife. I de-registered successfully, tried to register with my wife on her account and recevied an error message 'working hard to fix.....etc etc. Logged back on m...

Nokk by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

No mobile data, when it has just been reset.

Hi there, Ealier today I recieved a sms from the number 40506, informing me I have used all my mobile data. So i went to check my mobile data and I had only used 238mb of it. And I know i get 10gb a month. Now i cannot use any mobile data, which is v...

Bixby Quick Commands.

Just a Heads Up in regards to a new Bixby feature.  Called 'Quick Commands' Now a quick command can set off a chain of events as pre determined by the user.  For example at my work place I'm required to take photographs of items and email them to my ...

Re: Replacement SS3 not connecting via BT Homehub 5

Re: Replacement SS3 not connecting via BT Homehub 5We had intermittent challenges with the SS3 sure signal which has worked well for some months until recently. We have moved it from its original socket into another room and now does not connect at a...

ropes72 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Replacement SS3 not connecting via BT Homehub 5

I've been using a Suresignal 3 witha BT Homehub 5 (Infinity 2) for 3 years. The SS3 stopped working a few weeks ago and then after a re-start didn't show any lights at all so appeared to be dead.I got a new SS3 yesterday so after registering the new ...

Can't get Sure Signal V3 to connect for some months now

Hello It has been a while since the Sure Sync in my office worked. Can someone check it? Some info: It shows flashing red power light, dimmed white internet LED, amber service + in use LEDs. Has been reset a few times, no change. I suspected there wa...

JL12345 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels