Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Upgrade to SIM only

Can you upgrade to a SIM only plan when you're eligible for an upgrade? Or does a device have to be involved?   Kind regards.

B-12345 by 11: Established
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

Telephone Upgrade

Has anyone else tried the upgrade section on My vodafone. You select upgrade and then it asks you to complete the box with details of the upgrade you require then you send the request and you get an email back saying we will get back to you within 48...

Jun 2017 - Business Share plans are NOT available any more

Your web site is offering Small Business share plans today.......http://www.vodafone.co.uk/business/business-mobile-plans/index.htm But they are not available.  I'm trying to get back onto a share after a vodafone mess-up. Guy on phone today said the...

abssorb by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

No other options left? Why Vodafone Why?

Email Sent to [removed by Moderator]    So had enough. After two years this is still happening. Why are you doing this to me Vodafone? Why?   Hi Guys,   So this is going to be a long one as for the first time in 2 years I have just been ...

Resolved! TD4 - Earlston

Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. ST1 – Stoke-on-Trent 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? If I move to the rear of the property, it's possible to register with the ne...

Billing system broken (again)

I get 40% off my Vodafone sim only contract. I have the £19/month 16GB plan, u texts , u mins  (+ spotify included) so expect to pay £11.40 a month. (the reason I moved from Three)  I took out the plan in March and the bill was fine until June. Lucki...

graham72 by 4: Newbie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Red Plan.

I have a Vodafone Red Plan which started in October 2016. At the time I seem to remember paying a bit extra for this because I was fed up being stiffed for £3 per day for using the phone abroad. Now roaming charges have been banned by the regulators ...

How could I use 3GB in one afternoon?! £85 charge!

I have 2GB mobile broadband for my laptop. Never in the 7 years I have had this have I gone over my usage. I use it at work to check emails, update Facebook and place orders. Somehow last Monday I used 4GB. Up until that point I had used 1.2GB. How c...

Credit File Question (Paid off debted Account)

Vodafone, A small number of days ago I phoned customer services and paid off an account from last year that had become defaulted (I'd forgotten about it due to a set of immediate family bereavements, I've only recently started visiting my credit repo...

Data Sharing Red+

I want to share my 20GB of data with another number. However when speaking to support I’m told it’s not available. I read from Vodafone’s site: Vodafone Red+ is available only to Pay monthly customers who bought a Red or Red Value Bundle between 5 Ma...

rio_w by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels