Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

switching off content control bar does not work

Hi I have tried to switch the content control bar several times and it is annoyingly keep blocking some of the music/dating sites. I have seen many people complain about this. Vodafone reps have said they put a fix in place but it does not seem to wo...

Mak41 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrade - Claiming discounted Gear VR

Looking to upgrade my phone to a Samsung S8 and see there is an offer for the Gear VR at a reduced price if I get the phone.   I have gone through the upgrade order process, but there is no option to add the Gear VR headset to the order? Nothing in A...

Please stop with the text messages

I joined several months ago and I get a lot of Vodafone spam. I've phoned 191 several times, 3 at least and spoken to someone on the web chat system. Today I received a new text message suggesting that some Vodafone security service I apparently have...

No network at home

Moved to a new home but receive no network indoors and very limited outside. Property is just outside a major city?

Burge1 by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

TR9 - Fraddon

Tr6 6pd   1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?   i can't make calls at home or receive calls as the network coverage is so poor.   2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of wher...

Farleylm by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

MK43 – Harrold, Beds

1) No service in Village. need to travel 5 mile approx 2) MK437FS 3) Happens on 3 Vodafone handsets. All reset  4) No Signal 5) All    6) 31/07/2017 at 9:00 7) permanent 

Maximum upfront

When upgrading my phone contract, what's the maximum amount I can pay upfront to bring the overall monthly price down? I'd like to pay £400 if I can.

NO COVERAGE DG10 MOFFAT, DUMFRIESSHIRE-YET AGAIN-THE SAGA CONTINUES.

MOFFAT, DUMFRIESSHIRE, DG10 9JU- NO COVERAGE YET AGAIN.  YET AGAIN, THERE IS NO COVERAGE  IN THE DG10 9JU POSTCODE-THAT IS BALLPLAY ROAD AREA OF MOFFAT, DUMFRIESSHIRE. THIS IS THE CASE ELSEWHERE IN MOFFAT AND HAS BEEN SINCE 15.45 AUGUST 18th 2017.   ...

Derek49 by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Contract miscommunication

Hi, I recently entered a contract last month which cost £24 + £3 100 international saver minutes. Lat week £181 was decucted from my account from Vodafone. I called the customer service on phone to no help, I was told the charge was for international...

Labels