Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Stuck in an upgrade loop on the website!

Hi.  My phone is due for an upgrade in October - I logged in to check whether I could upgrade early (always have in the past) and clicked on upgrade.  It said 'The account owner can now upgrade to any of our phones and bundles. To do this, please ask...

CherylT by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

A complete mess!

To keep things simple, I'm really not happy. I have 3 lines on my account with vodafone. I thought when I was billed, I was being billed for all lines. 4 months later I had my services terminated with no warning from vodafone and I was told I had onl...

Absolute ##~## show

Since pre-ordering the S8 in March and receiving it in April, I have had nothing but problems with Vodafone. To start with, I was told that I would be put on a better plan, which turned out to be a SIM-only deal and my account would need reverting. S...

Mis sold contract

Hey,I wouldn't usually make a post like this but I've been going around in circles with the store, 191, and live chat.I went into store on May 6th afer my two year contract expired. I was offered the 16gb £20 a month Sim only deal on what I thought w...

mjf by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! New Suresignal v3 not connecting, flashing power and various orange lights

Hi, this is my second attempt at posting, my first post here doesn't seem to be listed on the public forum? I purchased a Suresignal v3 via Vodafone's online shop last week and connected it Friday having registered it against my Vodafone account.  Af...

Speedtest
emmalie by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal not working

Two orange lights and flashing red to the left of the 3 lights, not working despite forwarding recommended ports, checking its properly connected (it's connected to an ethernet switch connected to the router). Also it is showing as active on the Voda...

Old Vodafone bill from 2013

Hello I need help with an old dated Vodafone bill, I have checked my credit report and see I have an outstanding balance from 2013, I was completely unaware of this and need to resolve the issue ASAP. I have tried speaking to the live chat and to be ...

Can't Subscribe to Sky Sports Entertainment Pack

Hi,   I'm trying to subscribe to the free Pack 1 of Sky Sports Mobile included in my Vodafone pay monthly plan. When I text 'ENTERTAINMENT' to 97613, I get a link, however when I click on it, it only shows I can sign up to NowTV, Spotify, or the £5/m...

IMG_5398.PNG
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Security code SMS

Since this week I am being forced to request an SMS every time I try to log onto the Vodaphone website. I assumed this was a one off security feature to verify my password but I have had to ask for a new SMS about six times now. Is therte any way thi...

Milzee by 4: Newbie
  • 38 replies
  • 1 thanks
Labels