Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

IPad Pro Order... Where is it?

I ordered a Ipad Pro 12.9 Inch about 6 weeks ago. No sign of it yet.Ive called and am always told they have spoken with Finance, DPD, Warehouse etc and it will be with me each week. Can someone please advise if their is a stock issue or when i can ex...

Resolved! R216 - How do you change the SSID and default password

Hi, I have a R216 Mobile Wi-Fi and want to change the default password, somthing I do for all my internet enabled devices, but do not see the option in the app.I would also like to change the SSID to somthing I can easily remember but again there app...

Taing by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone protect

I received a new vodafone ultra 7 last week and messed up the setting up procedure. I then did a facory reset and set up a new Google account. Now when I try to log into the phone the Google verification is saying that I cannot log-in 'due to a passw...

meryfela by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

WF4 - Crofton, Wakefield

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Yeah the issue just happens in one location and you have to go about 0.3 miles to regain service.  2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of w...

zacharyc by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wifi Calling allowed or not allowed?

Hi.  I've been using wifi calling on my iPhone 6s for a couple of years now.  This week I entered into a new sim only contract with Voda and I have found that wifi calling is now not allowed.  However, I received a text from Vodafone today saying, in...

wilf21 by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Broadband in my area ?

A long shot, but is there anyone out there using Vodafone Broadband in the RG7 or thereabouts post code area ? I am thinking of switching, but hesitant until I meet or talk to someone using Vodafone for their broadband. Thanks

152bobby by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Why does my s7 randomly turn off when charging overnight?

HiI have recently purchased the s7. The phone has been fine in general however occasionally when the phone is charging overnight it randomly turns itself completely off meaning alarms etc don't go off the following morning. It happens roughly once a ...

John20rm by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Storage location dialog box

In vodafone tab frequently a dialog box appears and ask to change default storage location (which I have selected as SD card a long back). I have done 2-3 times factory reset suspecting it to be some virus. But the problem persits.

VANDANA by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone connectivity.

I'm trying to connect my vodafone 890n to my computer to download photos, but they will not connect. How do i fix this problem??

Labels
Top Thanked this week