Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Router stopped working!

My broadband has been temperemental recently (drop outs, slow). Spoke with customer support who asked me to make changes to the router settings a few days ago and it was working okay.  Today it it stopped working completely. The (standard Vodafone br...

Early upgrade

Hi there I currently have 6months till my upgrade which is my early upgrade and I am looking to move to a cheapest deal is there any way I can upgrade now and add the remaining 6months to my new sim only deal? Many thanks John 

RH5 - Dorking

Starting a couple of days ago lost 4G signal on both my work, personal, and on my partners phone; best we can get is a fairly useless EDGE signal. The signal has been very good here (RH5 6SA) for years. Driving a couple of miles in any direction and ...

Ghurt1 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Pre paid

Hi, I live in Australia but am visiting uk for 5 weeks in September. I use Vodafone in Australia. When I get to UK is there places where I can buy a Vodafone sim over there..... say at somewhere like London Euston station?And top it up as I go.kind r...

Merone by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile wifi E5330 really slow on Macbook

Back in the autumn I got a Mobile Wifi E5330 unit. Aside from being told that it was 4G and only getting 3G on it, I have also noticed that it is often EXCEPTIONALLY slow when paired with my Macbook, if my computer manages to pair with it at all. As ...

Upgrade eligibility date changed on My Vodafone app

Hi, Like a previous poster on this forum, I tonight changed my plan to one with extra data and It appears I have been put on a new 24 month contract - the app had told me there would be no change to my contract end date when I was reviewing the plan ...

Inept and frustrated

Has anyone else suffered from inept Vodafone customer service and becasue of this suffered a bad credit score as they have wrongfully stated i went into default! which is outrageous as I was a fully paid client!! that ended in early 2016

dwil41 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

VS3 Not working

Help! My V3 ss is not connecting to my phones again!power light is flashing. Lights 1 and 2 is off and 3 is orange and solid, but all three registered phones aren't connecting to it speed test results: 25,73 mbpsexternal IP address 86.176.213.247 You...

So who's upgrading to an iPhone 8?

I am interested in upgrading to an iPhone 8 from my iPhone 7 128GB. I'll be buying it outright, but if the price is too high (hopefully won't cross £949), I might just (early) upgrade through Vodafone. I hope it's not a disaster like last year.

ssrij by 8: Helper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Old sims

Does anyone know which brands /makes/model numbers of mobile phones still take the old style sim card

vultee by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week