Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Samsung A5

My new Samsung A5 supplied by Vodafone, will not register with my Vodafone Sure Signal unit.My previous Samsung S5 did this with no problem.HAving contacted Vodafone I amnow on my third SIM.

KY7 No service

Hi, Just curious if there’s maybe works being carried out in my area, KY7 6RS, as there’s been no service since before 7 o’clock this morning.  It it was absolutely fine when I got up at 5am, I was using my phone around that time. But later, it was 6...

Stwerty by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

False hope!

Why oh why do vodafone give me false hope by sending me the following text when they haven't upgraded at all!Hello. Great news - we've upgraded the network in your area, so you're now ready to enjoy even better coverage on our best ever network. Visi...

SE5 - London

I have no mobile internet at all, and have had none for a week now - issue started around 12:30 on 31/07/2017. Calls and texts work fine. 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?I have no ...

Resolved! No e mail update since 25/7

I discovered today that one of my 3 email accounts are not updating, the other 2 are fine. The one not working is a Sky a/c.To try to fix it i deleted the a/c on my Samsung A3, then found that it would not let me add it again, it just says "Cannot sa...

Vodafone Smart Platinum 7

I have cracked screen and Vodafone quoting £100+ as rough figure. Phone is still working OK. Any suggestions for other options?

My vodafone app wrong phone name

I have a Samsung galaxy s7.On My Vodafone app it says my name on the account but it says the phone belongs to someone else.I've tried uninstall the app and install it again but it is the same.Any explanation for this?

Anie by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Ad blockers for Samsung internet

Hi is any body familiar with the disconnect me apps for the Samsung browserIt also says you can use up to 5,but if you press the top right hand corner on Samsung internet it shows that it is blocking third-party pop ups So is it necessary to use more...

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

S7 edge screen touches

Hi just for any one like me as an s7 edge I hold my phone in a particular way and due to this i accidentally touch the screen sidesWell after buying a few cases the weren't up to scratch and I finally forked out the few extra quid for the U.A.G case ...

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

sure signal overheating

Hi, I noticed that my sure signal was rather hot the other day. Today when I couldn't get a phone signal I found out that the sure signal has stopped working completely. I have tried the reset and plugging it into another socket but still not working...

Labels