Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal v3 - power failure

A Vodafone Sure Signal is used in my household because I can only receive 1 bar of signal in my upstairs bedroom. So I've successfully used a Sure Signal for just over 2 years that I purchased direct from phone provider for almost £80. So on Thursday...

SO31 can't recieve or make calls

Post Title SO311) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? - all in the area of locks Heath 2) What is the full postcode SO31 6WB 3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a differe...

KayLarbs by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

LL26 LLanrwst North Wales

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Seems to be the whole town2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, ad...

Smart ultra 6

Why is my smart ultra 6 overheating and brings up the message no SIM card emergency only so that I have no mobile network.

Diron by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Default on credit with no Vodafone account!

I have recently discovered a default on my credit history linked to Vodafone. It turns out a phone contract was taken out in 2011 at someone elses address, but for some reason my name and address is linked to the account. I had absolutely no knowledg...

ValerieB by 4: Newbie
  • 30 replies
  • 0 thanks

When is connection userid and pasword created?

I have ordered broadband.  When will I be able to find out what my connection userid and password is?I would like to know this before the service starts.

machare by 13: Advanced Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

How UNLIMITED is Vodafone Fibre

hello, Guys currently on Virgin Media 100 Meg broadband is this broadband service truly Unlimited because I do download USENET and XBOX ONE games,Torrents,4k Netflix,BBC iplayer.The last 8 Months my usage has beenJanuary 2017 17TBFeb 2017  12TBMar 20...

My Vodafone Acount Reset

Hi there I have a really old Number which I have had for years but I can't seem to log into my vodafone. My grandson set it up for me years ago. When I call up they tell me my details are wrong. It's really annoying because I want to get it fixed. Wo...

Samsung S8 is good?

Hi,Anyone using S8 seeing it good? I intend to buy it.Thanks.

Evanhdc by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Never had 4G

Bought pay as you go 4G + Vodafone R216 about two weeks ago and never had 4G signal, only 3G.I'm located in London and tried several locations plus other people next to me have 4G working fine on their phones. Tried the SIM Card on a 4G phone and can...

Coco123 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels