Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone : Worst Company Ive ever had the misfortune to suffer.

Would also like to add my experience of other customer experiences seen on here by saying vodafone are the worstcompany I've ever had to suffer.Incompetent, Lazy, Unhelpful, Amateurish, Childish.Those are some of it's better points.No Longer have the...

Ronof9 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V3 has stopped working

I have a Sure Signal Version 3 and have tried resetting it which hasn't made a difference.Please see below the information requested in the template: What light sequence you're seeing:Red power light flashing and solid amber phone light. Your speed t...

Static IP's - missing thread

Hi everyone. I was subscribed to a thread on Static IP addresses. I had indication that somebody had posted a reply to it, however the thread no longer appears here - maybe deleted?Anyway, does anyone know if the update to the thread was to indicate ...

Soofla by 10: Established
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Deregister sure signal

Hi, I no longer need my sure signal box and want to pass it on. Can you please advise how I de register it?Thansk

steadyuk by 1: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Signal Sure V3- offline for weeks

Hi all,  I work in an office in central London where no one can ever get any signal ( although the vodafone map says you can) Since our network provider switched we are unable to get any booster signal on any of our 4 Signal Sures. I have spoken to 4...

rj3490 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Keep old number, new sim deal

I got a new SIM only deal with Vodafone due to no better upgrade deals. I terminated my contract 1 month early so I could keep my old number. This should have been a straight forward process. I got the SIM on 21st July. I asked for SIM swap the next ...

Suresignal V1 Stopped working and random light sequences

Hi Everyone, Im trying to sort my MDs VSS v1 out without success.  It was working fine until about 2 weeks ago.  I have tried resetting it, unplugging it etc. and now it could be mistaken for a disco ball!  The lights flash randomly in no particular ...

Calling issue

Post Title: GU28 Northchapel 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Yes. We have to travel 5 miles to get service. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? I...

Resolved! Battery

I have had my Smart Phone 7 for just a year, and just lately I have had to charge it a lot more,  some times twice a day, I do not use it that much, hardly make any calls on it,Just wondered how long the battery may last,  I have it on 'mobile data' ...

No phone signal

Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. TN31 – Iden, East Sussex 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? - Yes.  Only happens at/in my home.     If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? - 200 yards outside and across t...

PFS by 3: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels