Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Changing Direct Debit for multiple numbers on account

Hi, I have a few numbers running and being charged through one account (vodafone account and bank account) and was wondering if there is a way I could remove one number from my account and for it to be charged to the person who uses that number, so b...

EU roaming download throttling

Currently in Mallorca. Dowload speeds as slow as 0.5 mb. This is far slower than previous trips. Anyone else finding slow speeds? I highly suspect throttling is going on, same as O2 admitted to recently. 

Sjruss by 1: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Why is my IMEI not recognised and why does nobody care?

Bought my iphone6 2 years ago from carphone warehouse. Contract with Vodafone coming to an end and I'm now told Vodafone don't have my IMEI registered so they can't unlock my phone. I have been online and spoken to the NUC team and the complaints tea...

UnhappyT by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Transfer or backup and restore RCS (message+) messages

Hi,I recently got a Samsung Galaxy S7 and transferred all my contacts call logs and messages from my old S4 using a USB cable, the adapter that came with the phone and the Smart Switch App on the phone. . When I checked, all the text messages that ha...

Sure Signal 3 failure

The issue you’re experiencing:  Sure signal V3 stopped giving signal to my phone. Being given run around by phone support for 9 days. Tried the SS in neighbours house didn't work there either. His is working fine. Will test his in my house tomorrow a...

Sony Xperia XZ Premium- OUT OF STOCK!

So I ordered my upgrade on the 25th of July. I chose the Sony Xperia xz premium and also checked if it was in stock due to going out the country on the 30th which the advisor said yep all okay. It came to when it was due to be delivered Friday the 28...

sam24700 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Customer service compromised my account

Everyone, BE CAREFULL!  I used the the online chat as there has been another error on my account, (I changed tariffs and they restarted a 24 month contract) so so I gave my 2 digits from my pin, no problem, and was told it would be sorted in 2 days.5...

Sure Start Not Connecting to all phones

HiI have a Sure Signal v3 provided by my work due to poor 3g signal at home, its registered and setup correctly but out of the 3 phones registered only one actually works.iPhone 7 - works fine with a full 3G signal (and ignores the poor 4G I have in ...

benpicot by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Regional IP while roaming

Hello!I've got a question regarding roaming in the EU: when connecting to the Internet will I get a local IP or a UK one?I searched online for an answer and it seems to depend on the provider.Thanks!

Dellfox by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

payg topup duration

payg topup duration for a low user.can i topup with £10 and if i spend £2 each quarter , will that last over a year .

jackdaww by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels