Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Default on my credit file?

I have checked my credit file and noticed a 15.00 default from 2011. i have had a few contracts out with Vodafone in the past . i want to know what this is? How to remove off credit report And pay remaining balance if this is correct.?!

amz93 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Nuc code needed

Ok so I bought a brand new vodaphone smart mini 7 at a U.K. Vodaphone store. Was assured it was already unlocked (I've moved overseas - needed it to be unlocked). Given a sheet with the Nuc code "just in case". Now I'm overseas. It is locked and the ...

No signal again NR20

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?It happens in my village, house etc2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? NR20 (rest in profile)3) Does the issue...

Werthers by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

RH15 - poor signal/coverage and even worse cusromer service

Yet again crappy vodafone is fobbing me off without giving me the option to speak to a human being so I'm forced to leave a poxy message here and just pray someone will afford me the courtesy of a reply, and hopefully a prompt one at that. You crooks...

Default Credit File on Vodafone

Please help urgently.  I have got a credit report done for my mortgage and it is saying that I have a default credit with Vodafone of £24.As far as I am aware, I had a Vodafone contract since 2007-2008. I have called customer service yesterday and af...

Default stopping me buying a house?

Hi guys, im wondering if anyone can help me with a problem. Nearly 6 years ago (6 years in January) I was 18, had no job and stupidly got a contract phone for a friend. As you can guess said friend never paid It and I defaulted the account. To be hon...

roaming

Hi, I am here in Dubai now,I got the sim and mobile before leaving from  U.K  but didn't active there. I can't receive a call or text message eeven I have balance 5 balance in sim but I can make calls here in dubai and back to U.K. Please advice. ##~...

jabbi15 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

What do the ports on the Vodafone Connect do?

Hiya, I took out the stickers on my vodafone connect that said "Ports not in use" or something like that and it gave me access to "Phone 1", "Phone 2" and "WAN". I was quite intrigued by them and couldn't understand the point of them, if anyone coul...

Labels