Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

black friday purchase

wazzaladd
4: Newbie

i bought a HTC one Mini 2 on black friday deal.

you are out of stock which is fine. i have an web number but cant seem to look up my status on track my order.

i have been getting text keeping me informed.

today i got a text saying service request closed

what does this mean?

26 REPLIES 26

Hi,

i have placed an order WEB-0000000xxxxxxxxx ,
I have placed the order 1.5 months back but till now no update except the messages to mobile stating that waiting for delivery from manufaturer.

Every 10 days i used to get automated SMS to mobile.

Sample message:

Thanks for being patient about your order WEB-000000xxxxxx. We're doing everything we can to get it from the manufacturer. We'll send another update in 10 days, or sooner if we have more info.

Which phone have you ordered?

HTC One mini 2 (4G)

Same thing happened to me. Ordered HTC One Mini 2 on Black Friday weekend online. Expected to recieve it with 1-2 weeks. Still haven't recieved it. Recieve texts every 10 days saying it has not been recieved from manufacturer. Web tracking number doesn't work either. Numerous calls to the contact centre - no one seems to know when it will be delivered! 

Vf-are-liars
2: Seeker
Like the other fellow sufferers I am still being lied to by Vodafone and haven't received the th one mini 2 I ordered 9 weeks ago today. I have been told the phone is out of stock when it clearly isn't since I can have one ordered within 4 days if I lay full price! I have been promised call-backs on 3 occasions on the 8th. 12th and 27th of this month and nobody has called. I was promised a sony Xperia instead as a replacement but the Vodafone rep was again lying to me and this never materialised. I am outraged with this shambles of a service, the attitude of your customer service team is abysmal, you pass me from department to department and do whatever you can to get my off the phone by giving empty promises which never materialise. I have gone to the ombudsman and filed a complaint however their investigation will take 8 weeks by which point I assume you still wouldn't have sent me my phone. I feel like this is daylight robbery, you take my money with no intention of sending me the product. Failing the Ombudsman I will have no choice but to escalate through the small claims court which I'm sure will cost me twice-over the value of the phone however I feel since you have wronged me for so long, I am happy to pay to see justice here. Worst company I've ever had the misery if dealing with.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Vf-are-liars ,

I've responded to your duplicate post.

Thanks,

Ben

Vf-are-liars
You've responded by sending me a message saying that you are unable to respond to private messages...wow what a useful response! Ask me to fill out another form...I've done this multi-fold to no avail!