Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

black friday purchase

wazzaladd
4: Newbie

i bought a HTC one Mini 2 on black friday deal.

you are out of stock which is fine. i have an web number but cant seem to look up my status on track my order.

i have been getting text keeping me informed.

today i got a text saying service request closed

what does this mean?

26 REPLIES 26

Tonixx
2: Seeker

Hi, ive had the same problem with my order,  so would also like to know whats going on??.

They didnt tell me the phone was out of stock when i placed the odrer, they only told me it would be a 2 week wait.

i have no issue with the wait my concern was lack of info online and this message today.

what also is a pain is a local store has stock but cant collect from there it has to be posted 

RobertWalkley

It means the company have got out of selling you a phone. 

how can they do that? i have a confirmation from them via email

Jo4krer
1: Seeker
Hi, Same for me 😞 ordered a HTC one mini on 1st December, I have recieved a couple of messages says update on order will be provided shortly. Then yesterday recieved message stating service request closed. I eventually spoke to someone today who states the order is still open but no update available!! Has anyone else experienced? I have three lines on my account and have always had excellent customer service from Vodafone so this is very disappointing! Also the HTC is a Xmas gift so I am a little anxious!

what dont really get is the local store to me had stock. either recall some or allow me to pick one from there

Jo4krer
1: Seeker
Yep mine too, they won't let you have it for that price though!! I should have gone to the store in the first place but was trying to save time! That didn't work !

i phoned them they said the order is still good just have no stock.

I'm having the same problem. No one at vodafone seems to know when, or if, they will bet getting more stock.