Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

buy new phone keep contract

missjosephine95
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

hiya. 

last year i bought a new phone (desire 310) but kept my contract. i had to pay an extra £10.00 on top of the usual price, so i could keep my contract. i'm wondering if i can do the same online? this phone is broken, so its not worth trading in, and i don't have much chance of getting to a store. help! thanks. 

faye. x

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Yes, you can upgrade your contract online.  The first thing to do is to check that you are eligible to upgrade which you will be able to do online though My Account.

If you need to phone sooner rather than later, and are eligible to upgrade at the moment, you can do so in store - this is the quickest way to change your plan and get a new phone.

Do bear in mind that if your plan doesn't exist any more, you will have to upgrade to one of the current plans. 

PWIAC

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

drey_p

Yes, you can upgrade your contract online.  The first thing to do is to check that you are eligible to upgrade which you will be able to do online though My Account.

If you need to phone sooner rather than later, and are eligible to upgrade at the moment, you can do so in store - this is the quickest way to change your plan and get a new phone.

Do bear in mind that if your plan doesn't exist any more, you will have to upgrade to one of the current plans. 

PWIAC

hey, 

thanks for the advice, 

my contract is up so i'll probably upgrade anyway. 

thanks again. 

faye. x

Cool!  Have fun choosing a new phone - there is a great choice out there. 

PWIAC