Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

htc desire 320 internet

DavidMarshall93
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

hello i am having trouble accesing internet on my phone unless im using wifi

i have tried all my apn settings includig resetting them to the default options data is enabled.

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
Hi

Try texting WEB to 40127 to get the settings.

Make double sure mobile data is turned on in your settings. Do you get any symbol in your phones status bar such as e or gprs or 3G etc.

Does this happen everywhere.

Help tips in http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Network-queries/Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template/td-p/18566... and check your masts via https://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/network/uk-coverage-map/index.htm

Process of elimination: Can U try ure Sim in another phone2 rule out either the Sim or Phone which may be at fault.

Check your account with Customer Services. Have you used up all your data allowance. Check in your MyVodaphone

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

thanks for the reply my mobile data is turned on this does happen everywere i have checked masts and everything is fine in that end i  do not b elieve ihave used up my data allowance as it  has not been working since i got it

BandOfBrothers
Ok

I would then contact customer service to ensure your account is ok from their end.

Again Process of elimination: Can U try ure Sim in another phone2 rule out either the Sim or Phone which may be at fault.

Think about a sim swap which moves your Mobile number from your old sim to a new one as the sim maybe failing. Any Vodaphone HighStreet shop can do this. Take photo ID to prove your identity or ask Customer Service to post one and when received use the sim swap link on the forum site.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

sadly do not have another phone to try it with  i wil try customer service see if they can work out what the issue with im not sure why the sim would be failing on me as it is all but a new sim card but i wil try that aswel if it needs  be thanks for your help

hrym

If you can, drop into a Vodafone shop. This is one of those issues that's likely to be much easier to diagnose if you have the device on your hand.

yes i will be visiting my local vodafone store tomorrow to see if it can be fixes  as this s no the first time this has happend to me

Ginganuts
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Did you get it sorted ?