Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

htc one m7 camera

ajaytaylor
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Since the latest update to android my rear camera has been giving rather fuzzy results and will not focus. Can someone from Vodafone give an explanation please. I have tried most ways to resolve this apart from a complete software reboot. Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

I'm afraid you're going to have to bite the bullet and do a factory reset.   I know it's a pain, but HTC backup will help (I assume you have it on the M7) as it backs up more than the standard Google one.  Do separate backups of your content as well and make sure your contacts and calendar are fully sync'd first.   A reset would be part of any repair process, so you won't have lost anything in the long run.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

hrym

I'm afraid you're going to have to bite the bullet and do a factory reset.   I know it's a pain, but HTC backup will help (I assume you have it on the M7) as it backs up more than the standard Google one.  Do separate backups of your content as well and make sure your contacts and calendar are fully sync'd first.   A reset would be part of any repair process, so you won't have lost anything in the long run.