Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

htc one x wifi connection problems after jellybean update

njs
2: Seeker

Had my htc one x since July and had no problems with it at all. That is until I installed the upgrade to jellybean since when the phone keeps dropping the wifi connection. I have installed wifi fixer app which does reconnect after it drops but this can take a couple of seconds, which is just about bareable when looking at web pages but is a nightmare when trying to watch streaming such as bbc iplayer.

Has anyone else had this problem and are there any fixes for it

Thanks

21 REPLIES 21

djkarlos
I've still got the problem too. Using a spare wireless router so I don't have any problems any more, everything else connects to my homehub. I have considered sending it back but I just know that they won't be able to find a fault so seems futile.

@djkarlos wrote:
I have considered sending it back but I just know that they won't be able to find a fault so seems futile.

I know this thread is old, but I did return my phone to HTC with this problem and they returned it in the same condition. No help for those with the same problem, but it might save someone from wasting their time like I did. I eventually gave up on the phone and recycled it rather than pass the problem onto someone else. Now happily using a Sony Xperia.

Andy.