Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

in call problem

claire114
2: Seeker
Hi Vodafone,
Please help.I have recently got a htc one mini 2 but during any calls no one can hear me well and apparently the line is very bad.I can hear them ok but no one can hear me.
6 REPLIES 6

hrym
17: Community Champion

How good is the signal strength?   If you're in a built-up area, it's possible that the call quality is poor due to the signal path being interrupted.   Does the problem occur everywhere or just in one location?

claire114
The signal on my phone is very good.the poor quality can be inside and out and tends to come and go.

hrym

In that case, it may be network congestion.  The alternative would be background noise that's being filtered out but is still distorting the sound.   All calls occasionally suffer from distortion sadly.

claire114
Ok.I shall see how things go but my mobile phone is very important for my job. And not being able to be heard call after call then fine the next is no good I'm afraid.

hrym

Again, is this happening everywhere or only in certain locations?  In built up or congested areas, you can get a strong signal but still get poor quality or even dropped calls.   It's a fact of life with radio communications and unlikely to be connected with your handset.   Having said all that, it might not hurt to get a new SIM just in case that's the problem (it's something that's easy to do and, if you go into a Vodafone shop they'll activate it too, if you ask.  There's no charge).

claire114
As I said, I shall see how things go. And if I still have problems I'll try a new sim.
Thanks for your help.