Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

m9 repair

pemmott
4: Newbie
Hello, Wondering if someone could advise me, I've had a good hunt through the forums with no luck. I took my M9 into store to be sent for repair on monday, its g sensor wasnt working/was faulty and the screen wouldnt auto rotate. It also wasnt vibrating but in a last ditch attempt to avoid having to treck to a store I did a hard reset which cured that but not the g sensor. Anyway I digress.. I have checked a few times on the repair tracking thingy, the phone was recieved at the repair centre this morning and status was 'in repair' and this afternoon it says 'repair complete'. Is that normal? It seems like an overly quick turn around, I was assuming (and was led to believe in store) that the handset was going to need to be returned to HTC. I'm probably being very impatient but keen to understand whats going on with my device. Is it likely a reflash in the repair centre fixed it and it will be on its way back to me shortly? Or am I going to be looking at 'repair complete' on the tracker for the next few weeks?!!!
1 REPLY 1

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@pemmott – Your phone will have been sent to our UK repair centre to be assessed and they work as quickly as they can to get it repaired.

Some more complicated faults take longer to fix, but sometimes your phone will be returned in less than a week.

We’ve got a great video online which shows behind the scenes of the Vodafone repair centre – well worth a watch! :Smiling: