Support:

HTC

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
daniel_bishop81

need proof of purchase for my htc sensation

hello my htc sensation decided today that it wouldnt read sim cards ive tried everything to get it working again to no avail, now ive contacted htc and they are going to repair it for free but i need proof of purchase to send away with it, who do i need to speak to to get it emailed to me?

Message 1 of 3 (11,753 Views)
Rank 21: Instructor V
EddyOS

Re: need proof of purchase for my htc sensation

Where do you get the unit orignally? If it's from Vodafone then it's them, if it was from a 3rd party store, e.g. CPW, then you need to speak to them
HTC One X (S720e)
ROM: 3.14.401.31 (JRO03C)
HBOOT: 1.39.0000 | Recovery: Stock
Radio: 5.1204.162.29 | Kernel: Stock
Message 2 of 3 (11,745 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

Re: need proof of purchase for my htc sensation

Hi daniel_bishop81

Thanks for your post. If you purchased the phone from Vodafone directly then we can arrange for a proof of purchase to be sent over to you. I've sent a private message with the details of how to contact us directly.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

If you purchased from a third party as EddyOS states you'll need to contact the retailer directly.

Thanks

Simon 

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 3 of 3 (11,722 Views)