Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

removing the battery from my sony m2

kristian
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

hey,

ive been told to remove the battery from my sony m2 aqua by the vodaphone tech team, as they have reset my voicemail as it wasnt working.

How do i do that. Worried im going to break it! HELP

cheers

kristian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

I'm not totally convinced you need to do a battery pull at this stage.  Have you tried simply turning the phone off and on again?

Some Sony phones have a reset button next to the SIM card slot - it was red on the one I had.   I'm not sure how much it resets, so make sure you have all your content backed up before you try it, and make sure your contacts and calendar are fully sync'd.  If it does a full reset, you'll have to set your phone up from scratch.   There may be more information in the full manual, which you can download from the Sony website.

Opening the phone yourself will void your warranty, so I wouldn't do that.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

63johnw
Hi, I just googled your problem and it fetched up a YouTube video showing how to do it. Would post the link but it may not comply with site t&c's.

Google it and you should find it.

thanks, silly me i should have thought of that.

it looks like a right mission to do tho. so recon ill ring them back and check.. as concerned i might break it!

hrym

I'm not totally convinced you need to do a battery pull at this stage.  Have you tried simply turning the phone off and on again?

Some Sony phones have a reset button next to the SIM card slot - it was red on the one I had.   I'm not sure how much it resets, so make sure you have all your content backed up before you try it, and make sure your contacts and calendar are fully sync'd.  If it does a full reset, you'll have to set your phone up from scratch.   There may be more information in the full manual, which you can download from the Sony website.

Opening the phone yourself will void your warranty, so I wouldn't do that.