Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

30 day contract

DRABDULMOEED
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
 recently got mobile broadband 30 day rolling contract. 50 gb for 30 pounds. I used 50 gb and the added 15gb, 2gb and 1gb subsequently. Used all of it.
When I contacted Vodafone thru live chat they said u have finished your limit and can't add more and have to pay per mb charge.
I went to Vodafone store and they said it's not true and you can add 15gb as many time's as u like and they did that for me.
It's really confusing. Could you please explain this to me
4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @DRABDULMOEED

You need to check the tariff you are on, this has probably been changed by the store to  include an extra 15GB data and you are on a more expensive tariff.   This will mean having to pay the new higher monthly  charge.

If you wanted to remain on your original tariff, the charge for adding extra data is £6.50 for each additional 250mb.

Thank you for replying 

Does it mean once first month ends will it switch back to 50 gb per month automatically?

What are the options I have if I have used 50, 15, 2 and 1 gb before the end of month instead of paying really high rate which is £6.50 for 250 mb?

AnnS

Hi @DRABDULMOEED

If you are on a 12 month contract, you can't change back down. If your contract is only 30 days, you can change back down after 30 days but it's going to mean being charged pro rata.

The best thing to do is to use live chat and ask them to go through this with you, they will also be able to recommend a tariff more suitable for your needs.

I have used live chat, called Vodafone customer service. Both saying different things.

Any like where I can find terms and conditions of 30 day contract for mobile broadband?