Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

A Number of Issues!!!

wilai
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

Where do I start???  When I opened the (business) contract, I was advised that my home postcode (SE16 7TS) had perfect internet coverage. According to your website, it still does.  Why is it then that the signal is never higher than very low when I attempt to log in?

Within a few minutes of logging on, the 3g signal dies (RS668?) and I have to start again.  Then, the second problem occurs - every time I attempt to re-log in, error message 635 appears.  It can take up to 20 attempts to get back in and within minutes, I am back to square 1 having again lost the signal.  This is extremely annoying and means that I cannot work at the moment!!

Whilst the poor signal has always been the case (despite what your site claims) it was not an issue as I was based elsewhere in the country. In addition, the problem has got much worse over the past two months and the 635 error was not a problem in the past.

I have spent a long time on the telephone with a number of your technical guys and they have been unable to resolve the problems despite them sending out a new sim card. Indeed, this post is being sent from a pub as I cannot maintain a signal for long enough to send from home!

Unless you can rectify these issues, I am left with no option other than to cancel my contract.  Obviously, no cancellation fees will be paid as it is vodafone's lies (with regard to coverage) and the inability of their experts to resolve the problems of logging back on that have caused the cancellation.  You guys will be in breach of contract - not me!  

ps: Not working from a basement flat, the pc is situated on the first floor facing a large open space.

Wilai

1 REPLY 1

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi wilai and welcome to the eForum

I’m sorry to hear that you are having problems with signal in your area. From my coverage map of your area it would appear to me as though you are in a very small black spot for lower coverage than the rest of the surrounding area.

With this in mind, I’m going to send you an email over to the email address that you have registered with so that we can discuss your contract.

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team