Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Adding data to PAYG Wi-FI

carolhowker
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

This is just some info for people who use PAYG Wi-Fi. If you buy a £25 data pack online you get 6gb of data for 30 days. If you do it through 191 automated system you get the option of 15gb for £25. It takes some patience but it is worth it. My advise is buy a top up voucher and do it on the phone.

I am livid about this as the option isn`t available online. I am in temporary hpusing due to being displaced by the Boxing Day floods and I am disgusted this was not mentioned to me when instore. 

When I get home I will go back to Sky unlimited broadband

3 REPLIES 3

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)

Hi @carolhowker

The data pack allowances only changed in the last week or two, and the increases are exactly as you describe.

Capture50.JPG

I no longer have a suitable device, so can't check what is offered online. Could you perhaps check that you are now being offered the correct allowances? If you still get the old data packs being offered, please report back here, so that Vodafone can investigate the problem.

Cannot check if that option is available without entering a top up voucher number. All I know is that the last time I tried online it wasn`t available in the data pack options. 

I don`t like the fact that I cannot check how much data I have left, only what I have used AND it seems that 191 has changed its options so I cannot do it through there like I did last time. Why can`t it just be simple?!

Annie_N

@carolhowker

Yes, I see what you mean! It doesn't seem entirely satisfactory:

Datapack.JPG

I'm going to try moving this thread to the Data on the go board, as realistically it is much more likely to be seen there by customers who have wi-fi on PAYG.

Could I suggest that you amend the title of your original post to something like "PAYG wifi problem", to increase the chances that it will be noticed by the right person? If you look at the Options menu that I indicate, Edit should be the first offered.

Edit.JPG