cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Another Vodafone network idiosyncracy or what!

HHGTTG
5: Helper

Like many people, I can access my Doctor's surgery online and order repeat prescriptions by filling in their online form etc. etc. and then pressing 'Send'. However, I say sometimes..................................

....In the last 24 hours or so I tried to order some tablets but after pressing 'Send' I got HTTP 500 on the screen, after a few moments. This happened yesterday and today and so I thought that I would try, instead, my HTC Desire smartphone to do this - with difficulty due to the small screen but this was successful the first time and so was pleased. Whether the fault had cleared at that moment I don't know and obviously you can't keep on trying to order more tablets to test it out.

I should state that the smartphone in on the O2 network.

Is this HTTP 500 error a problem related to the problems we have accessing, Northern Rock and the RSPB websites over the Vodafone network?

3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi HHGTTG,

Thanks for your post about being unable to access the site to order your repeat prescription.

I'm afraid without the web address you are attempting to access I cannot answer this question.

Would you be willing to share this information with me?

Cheers,

Lee

eForum Team

Lee. I did not say I could not access their website. The website is accessible but a hyperlink presents you with a form to fill in with your prescription needs etc. When you then press the send button nothing happens for a few seconds and then up pops the HTTP error I mentioned above.

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi HHGTTG

Thanks for coming back to us here.

Does the website require you to login to get to the form?

If not can you provide us with the website link so that we can test it?

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team