cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't open the Vodafone Mobile Connect Software - Huge Error.

Woolf
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hey guys.

I'm new to the forum, I am also, quite young so my knowledge on errors, and problems with the computer is quite limited.

I recently got a huge error, when trying to open the Vodafone Mobile Connect Software, It's needed to use my Vodafone E272 Modem.

The Window of the error, was labeled, MobileConnect. In the window contained a lot of text which I really don't understand.

I've tried reinstalling the software but this problem won't go away. I've looked on other sites for a solution, and one said, I might have a malware problem, I downloaded Malwarebytes, ran it and deleted a few infections, but the problem remained.

I've added a picture of the error, as an attachment.

I'll appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks in advance.

Woolf.

2 REPLIES 2

Nabs
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@Woolf wrote:

Hey guys.

I'm new to the forum, I am also, quite young so my knowledge on errors, and problems with the computer is quite limited.

I recently got a huge error, when trying to open the Vodafone Mobile Connect Software, It's needed to use my Vodafone E272 Modem.

The Window of the error, was labeled, MobileConnect. In the window contained a lot of text which I really don't understand.

I've tried reinstalling the software but this problem won't go away. I've looked on other sites for a solution, and one said, I might have a malware problem, I downloaded Malwarebytes, ran it and deleted a few infections, but the problem remained.

I've added a picture of the error, as an attachment.

I'll appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks in advance.

Woolf.

Hi woolf,

Welcome to the Forum, hope you enjoy your stay:smileyvery-happy:!

That is certainly an impressive error you are getting there.
It looks like there has been an error in the Microsoft .Net framework that is installed on your PC.

First thing i would suggest is running a windows update, this can be done from the microsoft update site windowsupdate.microsoft.com/, and install any updates relating to the .Net framework. This may be all that is required to fix your issue.

Give this a try as it may fix your issue. Let us know how you get on and if it doesn't fix it we can look at other options.

Hey Nabs.

Thanks very much, It's fixed!