Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cant top up

alanmonaghan
1: Seeker

Hi,

I'm trying to top up online and it's saying:

"Sorry - some of the details we need from you are either incorrect or missing. 
Please check them and try again.

• Unfortunately we are unable to process your request because of a temporary problem with our online service. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please try again later."

Anyone else getting this?

Alan

5 REPLIES 5

nataliec_2000
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

yes i have been having this issue for 3 days.I have checked my bank and my card keeps being swiped even though the credit is not being applied.This is adding up to quite a bit as tried so many times and it doesnt tell me theres a problem until after i have put my card details in.I have just seen an email to vodafone about this as need the money refunding or crediting onto the account.This is very frustrating.

Hey guys,

Many thanks for your posts about your top ups either not being applied or not being able to top up online. I can appreciate this must me hugely frustrating for you.

I've just sent an email so we can have a look at what's going on. Please reply with the requested details and we'll be with you as soon as we can.

Cheers,

Lee

eForum Team

Hi lee

I have replied to the email.The money still hasnt come out of my bank account it just seems like its being held somewhere.The difference between my current balance and available balance is 60.00 so its like my cards been swiped but the payment is held somewhere?Still cant top up either.

Regards

Natalie

The Vodafone.co.uk website is an absolute shambles.

I tried topping up a few weeks ago and got the same error, just tried again now and get the same thing so dont expect a quick fix and for the record the Vodafone.ie website is just as hopeless.

Hi VirdianCross.

I’ve sent an email to you.:)

If you would like me to take a look at this issue just complete and return the email and I’ll be in touch to assist.

Regards

Trev