Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Content Problems With K3565 Dongle

shadow_84
Not applicable
Hi guys,

I'm still having real problems trying to remove Vodafone content control from my Huawei K3565 mobile broadband dongle. So far the help centre has been very vague and uninformative as to how to remove content control.

I've tried doing this online using the My Account link, then manage content control, but I always get an error message displaying the error text "Unfortunately, your request cannot be processed."

This is pretty frustrating when you want to visit www.myspace.com and get a content control error instead...

Can anyone help as I dont particularly want to make a phone call or have to pop into a local Vodafone store. Cheers.
3 REPLIES 3

Retired-PaulE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Shadow_84,

We can certainly sort this out for you :D

I've sent you an email to the address you signed up with, reply to this for me and we'll be intouch to get you sorted out ;)

Paul
eForum Team
p.s. If you don't like calling up, 40% of the things you'd need to call us for can be done by you online 24/7!

Hi I am also having trouble I cannot get anyone on the phone and really want to remove content control forever from my Dongle as its irritating. can someone help me?

Hi rectorman,

I've noticed that you've already posted your query here. This was logged to be looked at by the team and, to save duplicating information, we'll only respond on the linked thread.

Please use only one thread per query, and as soon as an advisor is available, they'll be along to help.

Thanks

Andy

eForum Team