Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Converting credit balance to data pack

DavidZaripov
2: Seeker

I have purchased a 20 pound voucher and used it through My Vodafone to get 20 pound balance on my mobile broadband stick. I do know that I need to purchase a data pack with that credit balance before I can use it. HOWEVER My Vodafone has no datapack options, trust me on this one I have used 3 browsers as well as tried acessing it from my phone. All I get is top up values from 5 to 50 pounds and top up by credit card options. 

Help me convert my air balance to 3gb data pack, thank you. 

13 REPLIES 13

Hudlass
Hi drj,

I can't see that second tab like many others.

I was in a Vodafone shop and the "manager" said I could only add more data when my current data had run out.

I'm not convinced of his answer!

I'm trying to add data for my parents, so when the data runs out I'll give it another go.

I did eventually get through to the overseas support and they added the data pack on straight away over the phone.

How do you get someone from Vodafone to reply to you? Private messages just get a generic response?

drj
11: Established
11: Established

Ring them up? Or try Live Chat? (when it's working)

EDITED - I do wish this forum software wouldn't chop the first few letters off a response...

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Hudlass,

So that we can look into this further, see here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

DaveCD