Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Current List of APN's ? Draytek/K5008

Golfcity
4: Newbie

Hello,

I've recently signed up for a USB stick K5008-Z (4G) and am trying to get it working on a Draytek 2830 router.  Is there a current list of APN's?  (I have the 10gb monthly rolling contract)  Trawling the forum I can only see historic referneces. Also if anyone has tried a similar set up on a Draytek, any other necessary settings would be appreciated.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

I'm a bit confused about what you're asking.  Are you wanting to connect the dongle directly to the router (that seems to be what you are asking) or are you connecting it to a laptop first?  If it is the former, I was under the impression that the dongle had to be connected to a computer running one of the supported OS's

PWIAC

Apologies for being unclear.  Yes connecting to a Draytek 2830 series router as an alternative/backup to ADSL.  This series of routers supports a cellular connection.  It may be that the routers firmware needs an upgrade as the K5008-Z is relatiuvely new but I haven't even got past first base yet with the right settings e.g. APN usrrname/password for the Voda network for my type of contract.

drey_p

The Pay Monthly APN is internet and the password web

Do let us know how you get on!

PWIAC