Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Dashboard

alandd
Not applicable
Initially everything worked fine then suddenly on clicking on the Vodafone connect app to load the dashboard on my iMAC it shows the tabs on the menu bar but I cannot open anything; I have changed the sim card twice on my K3520 usb stick, reinstalled the software but still no good - any thoughts anyone or am I the only one with this problem?

alandd
1 REPLY 1

Retired-Jon_V
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Initially everything worked fine then suddenly on clicking on the Vodafone connect app to load the dashboard on my iMAC it shows the tabs on the menu bar but I cannot open anything; I have changed the sim card twice on my K3520 usb stick, reinstalled the software but still no good - any thoughts anyone or am I the only one with this problem?

alandd

Hi Alandd,

Welcome to the eForum :)

This is most likely to be a simple software glitch rather than anything wrong with your modem or SIM card.
Can you upload a screenshot of what you're experiencing so we can get a better idea of the problem?

Is the icon bouncing on the dock and then not displaying the main window? If so, you can find a fix for that issue here :)

Jon

eForum Team