You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
ccalby

How to add money

I jsut got an "eVoucher" for £10 and added i online to my Vodafone account. It says my calling balance is now £11.00 however my data allowence is under 500MB. How come it hasn't increased since I added money?

Thanks,
Message 1 of 4 (3,875 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Dave

How to add money

Hi Conor Calby, welcome to the eForum!

When credit is added to the account, it is simply treated as credit to that value until a specific pack is specified.

All you need to do to ensure that the funds are handled accordingly is to speak to our PAYG team directly - we do not have access to the relevant systems to convert credit.

To do this you can call 2345 from a vodafone number or 08700 776655 from any other line, or pop them an email.

DaveN

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 4 (3,875 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
ccalby

How to add money

Hello Dave,

I am unable to email them as I am unsure of the pin. I am wondering if I need to add £4 so my calling credit is £15.00 ?
Message 3 of 4 (3,875 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Dave

How to add money

Hi Conor Calby,

This makes it much easier to get to the bottom of things!

I couldn't be 100% sure before but with the mention of £15, I'm assuming you're using a Top Up And Go dongle rather than a PAYG phone.

The minimum top up for a dongle is £15, so if you credit less than that, the system cannot recognise it and convert it to data. You need to top the credit up to £15 and then contact the Pay As You Go team top arrange for them to convert the separate amounts into a £15 data top-up - the system won't recognise the total credit and do it automatically.

It's also possible that if you pop into your nearest store that they can convert the credit or put you in touch with the PAYG team directly to arrange this, so don't worry if an email is out of the question at this time!;)

DaveN

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 4 (3,875 Views)