Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I was about to order a dongle and then changed my mind

sunglower
1: Seeker

Well more accurately, my partner who it was to be a present for, told me she had changed her mind and didn't want it. I just didn't complete the online order.

However vodafone have tried to call me. Does this mean the order has actually processed even though I didn't complete it? I have tried ringing VF back but they have said without and account number they can't help me. They've suggested going into my vodafone store but a) I don't think I can get to one for a couple of weeks due to work commitments and b) I am aware that I may get the same response.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

It maybe because the item was left in your checkout box which is the reason for the commutation 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks. I am worried I have actually entered into the contract and will still be sent it. 

BandOfBrothers

Did you apply for one on contract ?

If you didn't complete the request then I wouldn't think they could send one out. 

Even if that happened a person has 30 days cooling off period to cancel. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello @sunglower

If you didn't officially click "Complete Order" or "I Agree" to entering into the contract while online then the order would not have gone through. 

If the order had gone through you would also have received an email with your order confirmation. 

The call from Vodafone would have been an agent checking on the order, you can ignore this if you wish.

Please let us know if you need any further help. 

Louise