Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

K3565 - causing Mac to crash

aquavit
Not applicable
My Mac Notebook runs fine on it's own or when connected to the internet via my 3 dongle. This morning, FIVE times in very quick succession when connected via my Vodafone dongle the Mac came over with the grey "screen of death" - restart your computer etc. This was happening, each time, within one minute of being connected so obviously some conflict (kernels??) with the K3565.
I have tried to uninstall the Vodafone software but even this program won't function so cannot get get rid before re-installing to see if this solves the problem. It is not the first time I have had this happen and I previously solved it by doing an uninstall/re-install. Although it now looks like it was only a temporary fix and that there may be an underlying confliction with either the Vodafone hardware or software.
1 REPLY 1

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi aquavit

Thanks for your post here. I can appreciate how frustrating this must be for you.

What version of Mac OSX are you running? Have you got the latest version of the Vodafone Mobile Connect software? To check, the lastest version is available from our website - Vodafone Mobile Connect
Please give this a go and let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team