Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

K3570Z - Registration denied

agnusdei
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I've just bought the K3570Z device (PAYG). I went through the instructions and installed it (I'm using Mac OS X, Version 10.5.8).

When trying to connect though, in Mobile Broadband Window, I get the error "Registration Denied". Also, under "TopUp and Go" menu item my SIM number is not shown: "Your SIM number: ..." - does that mean there's a problem with the SIM card?

Please advise

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi agnusdei

Thanks for your post here.

In answer to your question, quite possibly. I'll send you an email over to the email address that you have registered with. All you need to do is hit reply and fill in all of the information it asks for. We'll take a look at your account (The number) and get back to you as soon as possible

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

Thanks - I haven't received anything yet though.

I also forgot to add that I tried using my PAYG mobile phone sim card and it did work; I could connect to the network.

Hi again,

any update on my problem?

Thanks

Hi agnusdei

I have just checked our emails, and we have not received a reply from you so that we can investigate.

If you can reply back to the email that Wayne has sent, we can then look at getting this sorted for you.

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

Hi,

I've got the same issue. just bought a 3565 umts device (working on Mac OSX) and the message is registration denied.

please send me the information to solve that issue also.

thanks

Dennis

Hello, the same thing has happened with my new dongle, the K4201-Z. When I go to register my Vodafone and type the Mobile Number of the sim. It says that something went wrong.

Hi James_Gallagher,

If doing the registration via a different browser doesn't help, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Cheers, Ben