Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

K3760 and orange network

arno
2: Seeker

hello,

i got a vodaphone K3760, i was on SFR and it was working well.... i've change of provider (orange currently), SFR provided me the unlock code and it's well unlocked now but i can't connect to orange network. I've tried with several software, none is working. Is there a tip or do i need to flash the firmware  ? or this modem is not compatible ?

i spent 2 days on it and i don't find any solution....

thanks you

5 REPLIES 5

arno

i forget to say the modem is welle seen on the device manager and in the softwares i used but the connexion is not etablished (always in progress and nothing happen).

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hello arno

Its more than likely, you dont have the correct settings and still and the SFR settings.

If you are using the device on Vodafone UK, you can check your settings on the link below.

Questions about your settings

Hi Ann,

thanks you for your response.... i put the orange settings but problems persist.

i've tried with uCAN software (which is the soft from manufacter of this modem), automatically (orange settings are well detected) or manually.... same issue.

i've tried also the logins of your link (web - web - internet).....

AnnS

@arno wrote:

Hi Ann,

thanks you for your response.... i put the orange settings but problems persist.

i've tried with uCAN software (which is the soft from manufacter of this modem), automatically (orange settings are well detected) or manually.... same issue.

i've tried also the logins of your link (web - web - internet).....

This is going to have to be something Orange will need  to sort out for you.  Vodafone can only provide support for their own network.

It could be that the devise is just not compatable with Orange network and you will need a new dongle.

This may be a good topic for the Orange/EE forum.

yep... orange is not able to answer me because they don't support this device and they don't know if it's compatible or not.

I've posted here in case of a known tip for use this modem with another operator, it was my last chance.... i think i will have to buy another device  😕 

Anyway, thanks you for your help.